Thursday, May 14, 2015

21 Day Trip - New London, CT - New York, NY - Ellis Island - Long Island - Montauk

New London, Connecticut







I usually don't keep receipts but you liked
these pants so much I did it for nostalgia

New York City


Battery Park






$27.00 an hour to park so we hit some
stores and took off to Ellis Island

Staten Island Ferry Entrance

 Staten Island Ferry

Looking back at a foggy New York city while on the
Staten Island Ferry












Jackie

My favorite Ice Cream as a kid at the Staten Island Ferry








KOA, Edison, New York Campgrounds



Returned to New York City before
moving on to Long Island and Montauk




















On our way to Long Island and Montauk



























The tip of Long Island at the Atlantic



Beach we camped at just south of Montauk







Campground on the Atlantic



The best sleep I've ever had in my entire life
with the waves crashing behind us



End of the road

Jackie and I stayed all night at this campground with our 
new found friends who ate all of our food.




Lots of deer and none of them are skiddish



Jackie woke me up saying mom, there's something outside
the tent - It turns out that it was a racoon stealing our food



It's a good thing that we ate the steaks the
evening before the Racoons visited

No comments: