Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rio Vista Elementary - First Grade

1999 - 2000
     Back in 1st grade 
In November of 1999, we moved again, this time to Anaheim.  Once again, I was enrolling Jackie into yet, another school.  This time, I had the opportunity to do the right thing and put her where I knew she belonged.  Even though she was previously a 2nd grader, I was more than sure that she did not belong there yet.  Consequently, I enrolled her back into 1st grade where she did belong and would now have an advantage. 

Jackie's new 1st grade teacher was Ms. Lui, aka Deb Gamble
and she loved her!
It was immediately apparent that Jackie was now in her realm
NO TEARS, NO FEARS AND A BIG SMILE!

Jackie's Silhouette






The number of these behavior records were 
all positive and tremendously abundant

One of many to come over the years



Jackie's 1st grade friends
















No comments: