Thursday, May 14, 2015

Young Jackie 3 - 4 Years


Easter 1993
This was Jackie's very first movie I ever took her to

Okay, got the car out of the garage now, 
so which neighbor am I going to piss off this time

My sister Baby was showing Jackie how to
plant a garden in the high desert


What Jackie was watching

Free at last!

Now what, you're growing out of your car



Jackie was a total giggle puss watching Tom & Jerry

Someone poked a hole in my ball,
makes for a cute hat though

My sister Baby shot this picture of Doodle Bug Jackie 
after she fell asleep on the sofa




Jackie was a ham when it came to picture time


I wish I could have brought a camera in 
to show you her face as she movie

I'm going to kindergarten today for the first time


This is the life and aren't I darn cute!



Who can make the silliest face


Shhhh, an angel is sleeping

My Neighbor Totoro - 1988



We discovered that Walmart was good for something


Jackie hugging Boo Boo her dog

Seeee, things can grow in the desert

Yea, you're all that and then some
Now get down before you hurt yourself

The Rescuers Down Under



Mary Anne taking Jackie down the slide




Fun stuff, more park at night

GIRL, that's a darling outfit



Don't stick your tongue out at me 
or I'll tickle you until you pee your pants


Okay, this is like really cool mom

Jackie still in diapers while riding her 4 wheeler at my store
This one is a classic




Silly willy with free Willy

And, what was the point here :)

Jackie's other fav's from 1992

No comments: