Thursday, May 14, 2015

Baby Jackie 0 - 2 Years

                                 Jackie - at that great young age of
 'touches everything' she doesn't understand





No, no Jackie, no soda


Outside of relatives, Jackie was making her first friend

I can still see myself sitting next to Jackie watching this video that I 
had just purchased.  I was hiding tears because she was so, so happy 
These were VHS days and we had over 200 videos.  I have since sold them
however, I have all of the Winnie the Pooh, which I will never part with 





At this age, Jackie had a great desire for going out to eat
We didn't abuse it too often




A motorcycle and my 'beekie' - I'm good to go

Jackie and a Mutant Ninja Turtle

Jackie in 7th Heaven

Jackie had a long day, leave her in the car seat :)

Jackie snacks at the pool - what a life!

This is where Jackie went swim, swim


Meeting new friends

Mom and Mary Anne are cleaning so I have room
to make a new mess now

Inquisitive

The birthday party is over




Santa Claus must really like me

Happy baby

We had a park very close by where we could 
wear her down so she would go to sleep faster



Sounds like nigh night time - a bit cranky

What Jackie was watching at this age

Let me out, let me out

No comments: